We work with unique technology in a small team and friendly atmosphere. Our priority is responsibility and quality.
Our product is the “ITW ™” high-strength steel spring wire, which is widely used for the production of conventional industrial springs, including car suspension springs. Our product meets the European standard EN 10270-2 as well as the demanding Japanese standards JIS G 3560, JASO (Japanese Automotive Standards Organization) C605-96 and ASTM standards. The product is available with a diameter of 7 to 17 mm.
High frequency quick quenching and tempering offer the advantages on IT Wire listed below.
– Creates evenly an even fine texture and mechanical properties along the length of the wire
– There is no decarburization during the process
– Provides high strength and toughness
– Prepare the wire for further cold forming
– Possibility to produce springs that have a long service life, fatigue resistant material and that do not lose stability and properties.
More details you can find in our ITW Catalog.
MECHANICAL PROPERTIES TABLE:
|Grade symbol||Tensile strength||Reduction of area||Out of roundness||Tolerance|
|SWI-180||1750 ～1850 MPa||Min. 35%||0.05mm or less||± 0.05mm|
|SWI-190||1850 ～1950 MPa||Min. 35%||0.05mm or less||± 0.05mm|
|SWI-200||1950 ～2050 MPa||Min. 35%||0.05mm or less||± 0.05mm|